Almost 2 years ago on January 16th, 2009 The Mindfulness and Psychotherapy Blog was birthed and I want to express my gratitude to John Grohol and all the readers who have been a part of this whether you just read a post and took something from it or whether you have been active in commenting or even retweeting.
Looking back on these last 2 years, my intention was for this blog to be an avenue for all of us to interact around mindfulness as it touches the many facets of life. I tried to create posts that were practical and accessible and that we could actually read and apply in our daily lives.
I feel grateful to have interviewed leaders in the field like Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Daniel Siegel, Susan Kaiser Greenland, Jeffrey Schwartz, Tara Brach, Sharon Salzberg, Sylvia Boorstein, among many others.
Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Mindfulness and Psychotherapy blog posts for 2010, enjoy!
- Mindfulness in Schools: Building Resiliency in Kids
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Pain
- 4 Steps to Better Relationships
- 5 Quotes that Can Change Your Life!
- 4 Steps to Getting Unstuck
- Your Destructive Mind Habits in 5 Short Chapters
- Mindfulness with Children: An Interview with Susan Kaiser Greenland
- Neuroplasticity: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Mindfulness for Dummies: Shamash Alidina
- Forgiveness Means Giving Up All Hope for a Better Past
Once again, I am grateful for you, the readers, for all your thoughts and comments over these last two years. You have truly created a living wisdom for us all to benefit from.